Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 39 - Nursery

Well still preggers but feeling good. hopefully things will progress with as I'm 3 days from my due date.

Here are pictures of the nursery. Most of it is done except for the changing table/dresser. The real one will be delivered in November but for now we'll improvise. Once the new dresser is here I have a shelf and an adorable reclaimed wood picture to put above it. To go with the purple and butterfly theme I purchased glass drawer nobs that match the finials of the curtain rod. I plan to cover the dark wood of the mirrors with decorative paper...just need to go find something that works. I also have 3 throw pillows for the couch but have yet to find the perfect covers for them.






1 comment:

  1. I love her nursery!!!! And I noticed we have some of the same toys (the rainforest bouncy chair and I think the under the sea play thingy). So fun. Hang in there - she's almost here!

    ReplyDelete